Dehumidification Solutions Engineered Specifically for Your Application
PoolPak™ manufactures and designs our dehumidifiers to best protect the facility served. Uncontrolled moisture can cause health and structural hazards. Pools, in particular, present a unique challenge to HVAC environment control. To learn more about why to select a dehumidifier, start here with this article on indoor pool design. More information is also available at the PoolPak™ Educational Library.
Our dehumidification systems, utilizing mechanical refrigeration and outside air, are designed and built to suit the harsh conditions of an indoor pool. The PoolPak™ Proven Approach means:
- Made in the USA: Factory-assembled and tested to high quality standards in the USA
- Meets ASHRAE 62.1 Ventilation Standards for Air Quality
- Energy Saving: recycles energy to pool water and air and automatically chooses the most economical mode of operation available
- Superior Efficiency: Tested and proven operation and control
- Built to Last: Critical components located outside the airstream, tested and proven electronics, and corrosion resistant materials built for the pool room environment
- Over 25 Years Experience: PoolPak™ reliability, service, and quality since 1986.
- Site-Built Program: for the retrofit/replacement market, learn more about our cost-saving Site-Built Solution.
Non-Pool, Critical Environment Applications:
While the indoor pool application is the obvious choice for a high performance dehumidifier, PoolPak™ units can also be employed for control of any high moisture environment:
- PoolComPak Series: these dehumidifiers have been designed with a non-pool, high humidity environment in mind. Available in Horizontal and Vertical configurations, these high capacity dehumidifiers (HCD) are selected for moisture control where conventional HVAC units fall short.
- For larger non-pool applications, a larger PoolPak™ unit can also be adapted to serve the demand for high moisture control. Contact your local PoolPak™ representative for these and other dehumidification applications.
Product Line Summary
PoolPak™ MPK Series
PoolPak™ SWHP Series
Product Feature Comparison
Standard Features for PoolPak™, PoolComPak and RoofPak Models
- Active Dehumidification
- Active Cooling Option
- Auxiliary Pool Water Heating via Heat Pump
- Auxiliary Air Heating via Heat Pump
- Wall Condensate Prevention
- Building Automation System Compatible (BACnet MS/TP, BACnet I/P, LonWorks®, Modbus®)
- Curb Mounting Option Available*
Feature Matrix for PoolPak™ and ClimatePak® Models
|Smart Pump Control||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Heat Recovery via Heat Pump*||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|ATA Sensible Heat Recovery||◊||◊||•|
|Reduced OA during Unoccupied Period||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|CO2 Demand Ventilation||◊||◊|
|Smart Air Managment||•||•||•||•|
|Building Pressure Control||•||•||•*||•*||•*||•|
|Night Fan Setback||•||•||•||•|
|Heat Pipe System||•|
• = Standard
◊ = Optional